Toko Wax remover HC3-500ml
13,93 € VAT excl.
Gentle cleaning fluid for all types of base. Removes wax residues and dirt and prepares the base for waxing.
Application and properties:
CLEANING WITH WAX REMOVER / RACING WAX REMOVER
Before waxing, after repairing the base and after filing, the base needs to be cleaned. Dirt, metal or klister residues that have been pressed into the base must be removed.
- Wax Remover as a spray: spray on Wax Remover.
Waxremover and Racing Wax Remover in a bottle: Drip Wax Remover onto Base Tex and thoroughly clean the base.
- Rub off with Base Tex. Leave the wax remover on for a short period of time and then rub it off thoroughly with the cleaning cloth.
Tip: After using the Wax Remover, leave the base to dry for about 10 minutes. It is then ready to be waxed.
CLEANING BY HOT WAX REMOVAL
- Iron in soft wax. Choose a soft wax to iron on (Base Performance Cleaning Wax or All-in-One). Drip on wax and iron in.
- Scrape off the wax while it is still warm. While the wax is still warm, scrape it off using the Plexi stripping blade.
Tip: Repeat the process if the base is extremely dirty.
- Brush out with copper brush. After waxing, the base needs to be brushed out thoroughly in the running direction using the copper brush.