TOKO Racing Waxremover
20,00 € VAT excl.
Gentle cleaning liquid for all types of base. Removes wax residue especially of Top Finish products and prepares the base for waxing.
CLEANING WITH WAX REMOVER / RACING WAX REMOVER
Before waxing, after repairing the base and after filing, the base needs to be cleaned. Dirt, metal or klister residues that have been pressed into the base must be removed.
- Wax Remover as a spray: spray on Wax Remover.
Waxremover and Racing Wax Remover in a bottle: Drip Wax Remover onto Base Tex and thoroughly clean the base.
- Rub off with Base Tex. Leave the wax remover on for a short period of time and then rub it off thoroughly with the cleaning cloth.
Tip: After using the Wax Remover, leave the base to dry for about 10 minutes. It is then ready to be waxed.
CLEANING BY HOT WAX REMOVAL
- Iron in soft wax. Choose a soft wax to iron on (Base Performance Cleaning Wax or All-in-One). Drip on wax and iron in.
- Scrape off the wax while it is still warm. While the wax is still warm, scrape it off using the Plexi stripping blade.
Tip: Repeat the process if the base is extremely dirty.
- Brush out with copper brush. After waxing, the base needs to be brushed out thoroughly in the running direction using the copper brush.
Your order will be processed and sent out in the shortest time possible (1-5 working days). The expected delivery date within the EU is 6 working days and 14 working days for countries outside the EU.
Shipping costs depend on the size and weight of the products in your order and on your country of residence.
The shipping is carried out by several different shipping services (TNT, FEDEX and Pošta Slovenije). The exact shipping costs will be calculated and checkout.
The warranty is no longer valid if the product is not correctly mounted, used or maintained. To claim your warranty, contact us and we will send you further instructions on how to solve the issue.
Return and exchange
You can return or exchange the product within 14 days after delivery, providing the product does not exhibit signs of use and is in the same condition, as delivered. The product must be returned in the original packaging.